Sunday, July 8, 2012

So far, So Same.

It's been 10 days since the insertion. I've been taking pretty regular doses of 200mg of Ibuprofen when I wake up, at about Noon, in the late afternoon and before bed, and so far the bleeding has not returned. I don't know if the Advil is reducing the swelling and helping there, or if the bleeding has gone anyway by itself. I'm going to give myself a few more days on the Ibuprofen before trying without it again.

Other than that, I'm still having very, very, very mild cramping. It's more just a little uncomfortable than anything. Also, the occasional twang of cramping and pain, but about 95% of the time, I feel completely normal.

The only remaining annoying thing is that since about 2 days after insertion, I've been getting yellow-brown discharge. I've read that this is normal, as a result of the mucus thickening, and that it may even be one of the reasons the Paragard IUD works as birth control. It's been fairly heavy so far, and I'm hoping that it will regulate itself after a while. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Here you provide some valuable points about company it's really nice. I like your post. Thank you for sharing................

    MSM 1000mg

    ReplyDelete