Friday, July 20, 2012

More waiting...

Not that much has changed since my last post. I did stop taking regular doses of the Ibuprofen last week, and that seems fine. I've been taking one or two here and there if I feel cramping coming on, but I haven't had any bleeding (not even spotting) and the cramps have been either nonexistent or mild. I did have one night of really terrible cramping that woke me up in the middle of the night. I took two Ibuprofen and put a heat pack on my abdomen and went back to sleep and it was gone in the morning. I have no idea what was up with that.

Sex has been fine so far. Absolutely no pain, no bleeding or cramping afterwards, either. My husband did mention that he could feel the strings one of the times, but I don't think it bothered him. I think they are coiled up near my cervix - I can barely reach them and sometimes don't feel them at all.

I'm expecting my period sometime next week, so we'll see what happens with that. And the week after, I have my check-up with the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment